MOTIVATION EXCELLENCE, INC.
Last Modified: October 12, 2018
HOW DOES PROGRAM HEADQUARTERS RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- Enrollment - we may ask for contact information (name, address, email address, phone number) at time of program enrollment/registration. This information is collected for purposes of communicating with you throughout the program period.
- Placing Orders – we may ask for personal information in order to facilitate the ordering process (name, ship-to address, tax information (SSN/FEIN), and credit card information if you wish to purchase additional points.
- Participating in Travel Programs - we may ask for personal information order to accommodate your travel experience (name, address, email address, phone number, passport number).
WHAT DOES MEI DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use Personal Information to administer our Sponsors' Programs and to communicate with you. In many cases, using Personal Information is essential to what we do. For example, we may need to keep track of your accrued points, deliver packages, make travel reservations for you, or provide you with information pertaining to your participation in a Program.
We do not rent or sell personal information. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing or other secondary purposes. In order to manage and facilitate your program experience, we may need to share your Personal Information with certain vendors or business partners as follows:
- Vendors and other Business Partners: We work closely with various vendors and other business partners to administer our Programs and may share your Personal Information with them in order to do so. We only share the Personal Information with vendors and other business partners that they need in order to provide specific products and/or services, such as facilitating the award ordering process, making travel registrations, etc.)
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy business units or assets. In such cases, Personal Information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
WHAT DOES MEI DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We treat the Personal Information we receive as a confidential and valuable asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access with every commercially reasonable precaution.
Motivation Excellence, Inc. subscribes to industry standards by having a multiple layer security plan to protect your personal data and privacy. Our servers are housed in a biometrically-secured datacenter to prevent damage or unauthorized access. The servers are diligently administered with the latest updates and security patches regularly applied. The servers are shielded by a state of the art physical firewall as well as a WAF (Web Application Firewall) to prevent intrusion and phishing. All of the data that is exchanged between users and our servers is guarded using 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Live end point protection defends against viruses and malware. Emails are defended by a third party cloud protection program.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Any link provided by our web site to another web site is not intended as an endorsement of the linked site or an assurance that the linked site maintains the same privacy policies as we do. We do not take any responsibility for the content or treatment of Personal Information of any web sites linked to ours.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We retain your Personal Data for the length of the program operation period and for other essential purposes such as providing Program information to the program Sponsor, processing taxes and complying with legal obligations. Because these needs can vary for different data types, actual retention periods can vary.
UPDATES AND QUESTIONS
We may update this Policy from time to time without notice to you other than posting the revised policy on the Program website. If you have any questions about this policy or if at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at: Info@motivationexcellence.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
You can elect not to provide us with certain types of Personal Information, but doing so may limit your eligibility to participate in some of aspects of the Programs or use our website. Those who wish to participate in the Programs we operate, however, generally must provide some Personal Information and may be ineligible if they choose not to do so.
As part of our services, we may occasionally contact you with information about a Program in which you have participated or to inform you about new offers in which you might be interested. You may elect not to receive certain information and e-mails from us by following the opt-out procedures set forth in the correspondence you receive from us.
- While the Program is active, you may at any time review or update the Personal Information you have provided by logging into your account
- You can access a file of your Personal Information by clicking here and submitting the Personal Information Access Request Form located here: https://pcalirewards.com/GDPR/PersonalInformationAccess .
- If you no longer desire to use our website and/or participate in a Sponsor’s Program, you can request that we update our files or remove Personal Information about you by submitting the Personal Data Erasure Request form located here: https://pcalirewards.com/GDPR/PersonalDataErasure